(UPDATE – New Scientist 28 June 2014 article says: “Ice sheets on course for collapse.” Which will bring metres of sea-level rise. BUT when?)
He has an AI model with 6000 years of data in it.
Probably what we always thought!
——– Original Message ——–
|Subject:||Re: UN Global Warming Model DEAD Wrong for 18 Years! | Armstrong Economics|
|Date:||Wed, 09 Jul 2014 12:45:28 +0100|
I sent you a link to an article written by a computer modeler.What is the position on the amount of ice worlwide.Do you know if an approaching mini-ice age (like when the Thames froze) would cause extreme weather?Also, do you know of any research being done into whether there could be a mini-ice age coming.I think Armstrong’s comment :“In the Mayan report, I explained the theory behind the ice age again was the discovery of frozen woolly mammoths. Suddenly, those discoveries shocked science even Issac Newton was moved in his theory confronted with the realization that the system was not linear but chaotic with sudden changes.”is very interesting, “not linear but chaotic.”Life is often non-linear!I’ll send you a link to another (short) article he wrote yesterday on models.Keep eating the vegetables.BestJohn
We enjoyed France and now back at our desks. Thanks for the Armstrong link re-climate change. I think he is incorrect.
(1) MELTDOWN: The main practical test of global warming is whether the ice-caps are melting. All the surveys of the past 25 years show that the rate of Polar meltdown is increasing rapidly. e.g. A Canadian shipping company’s profits have soared by using the North West Passage instead of the Panama Canal. MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND.
(2) EXTREME WEATHER: It doesn’t matter whether or not human activity (anthropogenic) is contributing; what matters is can we humans stop it (I am now convinced we cannot; due to the extra heat of about 0.5C already in the atmosphere and oceans) or can we at least slow the process (maybe – if a huge global effort is made).
My Cli-Fi novels predict that despite higher average world temperatures, as Greenland melts-down the UK will experience extra icebergs and cold water flows that will bring spells of very cold weather. BUY A BIG COAT.
I hope you and I live long enough to see who is most correct.
More Blog essays on Climate Change
- SEA-LEVEL AND MELTDOWN
- ARCTIC AND ANTARCTIC WARMING – SEA LEVEL RISES
- CLIMATE CHANGE and NEW YORK
- DOOMSDAY – LONDON & NEW YORK FLOOD
- LONDON FLOODS – 300ft UNDERWATER
- GLOBAL FLOODS – READ ALL ABOUT IT!
- S.O.S. – ARCTIC ICE MELTING
- NOAH’S FLOOD – 2012-25
- FLOOD ALERT
- MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND – CLIMATE CHANGE
- MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND – THE CURSE OF ST. SWITHIN.
- “MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND & MOVE YOUR MONEY ON-SHORE!…
- BIRD-FLU AND FLOOD INSURANCE