Warming Seas Drive Rapid Acceleration of Melting Antarctic Ice as warm ocean water rises up to melt them.
Glaciers around the Amundsen Sea are losing half a Mount Everest a year.
for National Geographic – PUBLISHED DECEMBER 06, 2014
Melting Antarctic glaciers that are large enough to raise worldwide sea level by more than a meter are dropping a Mount Everest’s worth of ice into the sea every two years, according to a study released this week.
|Will oil companies go for profitable Green business?|
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Royal Dutch Shell will cease exploration in Arctic waters off Alaska’s coast following disappointing results from an exploratory well backed by billions in investment and years of work.
27th March 2015
Sea level “will rise by a meter”
More Blog essays on Climate Change
- GLOBAL WARMING & LYING COMMIE BASTARDS
- SEA-LEVEL AND MELTDOWN
- ARCTIC AND ANTARCTIC WARMING – SEA LEVEL RISES
- CLIMATE CHANGE and NEW YORK
- DOOMSDAY – LONDON & NEW YORK FLOOD
- LONDON FLOODS – 300ft UNDERWATER
- GLOBAL FLOODS – READ ALL ABOUT IT!
- S.O.S. – ARCTIC ICE MELTING
- NOAH’S FLOOD – 2012-25
- FLOOD ALERT
- MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND – CLIMATE CHANGE
- MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND – THE CURSE OF ST. SWITHIN.
- “MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND & MOVE YOUR MONEY ON-SHORE!…
- BIRD-FLU AND FLOOD INSURANCE